Summer has definitely decided to show its face where I live, albeit an initial few peculiar days of rain and cool. The best time of day is in the late evening which brings refreshing coastal breezes. I have been spending my holidays lounging about the air conditioned house, reading, conjuring up dream outfits, writing letters to wonderful people, going on successful thrifting trips, having bake-a-thons with friends, ice skating and watching The Big Bang Theory practically every night.
The dried lavender was kindly given to me in bunches from my next door neighbor and was intended for craft activities, however I have been admiring them so much in a vase on a top shelf in my room. I felt like a flower faery goddess posing with them for these photos! My penchant for floral prints have not changed this summer (as seen by the pattern of my lace dress) and I don't think it ever will.
P.S Becca nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! She is such a sweetheart with a lovely blog, thank you Becca for this honour!
There are 3 rules;
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other boggers whose blog you love and appreciate and then let them know they won the award.
1. I have always wanted to be a journalist, or writer.
2. My favourite subject at school is English Literature
3. My current far fetched ambition is to attend Cambridge or Oxford University
4. My favourite colour is green
5. I used to play the saxophone and clarinet
6. I used to dance tap and jazz (and wish to get back into those hobbies)
7. Since I was young I have had a kidney condition in which I had a transplant when I was 8 years old.