Olde Worlde

A quick update, I went on a four day holiday up north last weekend for a welcome break from school, it was so relaxing. One of my favourite places we went to was the Yanchep National Park. There was a cafe called the Chocolate Drop cafe. Stepping inside was like stepping back in time, it was such an adorable place. Speaking of old worlds, I saw the first episode of 'Turn Back Time' recently and I'm already excited for the other episodes. Its so interesting!

In terms of school work, I've been very busy preparing for tests and assignments. One task I like is a creative writing assessment for Literature in which you must write a letter in the tone of a chosen Pride and Prejudice character.

Anyway, I'm off to the markets soon, I'm in search of a new vintage bag.

11 comments:

  1. You find such lovely, quaint little places, it looks lovely here :) Oh good luck with the school work, that creative writing piece sounds very interesting! Which character will you pick?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cafe looks incredibly cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an enchanting little place. I used to love those creative writing assignments. Which character are you thinking of? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had such a nice get away! I like the sound of your creative writing assignment too. Good luck finding that bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - Would love to visit there one day! I'm in search for a vintage bag too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a sweet little cafe. Love the first photo! It looks so cozy and homely.

    I'm busy preparing for a test and halfway through to completing an essay assignment. Time hasn't been too kind to me. :\ This test is on Friday and I barely started. Oh boy.

    But I wish you the best week ahead, sweetie. The drag in sending you your parcel is actually giving me more time to put more things together for you! ;) You should get it in a week or two.

    And speaking of Michael Buble! You MUST catch him the next time he goes to your city. He was brilliant!! I'm so in love with him right now. It was mind blowing!

    Have a darling week! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the place looks so lovely, it looks so peaceful I don't think I would want to take, just stare at the lovely things :) glad you had a wonderful little trip! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such lovely taste and impeccable style dear. Quickly becoming a favourite, I must say. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah the rooms on the pictures look so very nice :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie! Just checking in here, hoping that you're doing just fine! Have a beautiful week. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks soooo lovely, like a dream!

    Char x

    ReplyDelete