A place I like to go with my family is a little tea room called Culley’s. Culley’s isn’t your trendy, run of the mill café, it is infact something special. It is located in Fremantle, and has been running for over eighty years. It is ‘ordinary’ and has no frills but this is a good thing. The interior is classic, with historic photographs of Fremantle in the early days hanging on the walls. Most importantly, everything is home baked and the food is sincere. Nothing fancy is on the menu, just traditional and delicious English food. My favourite thing to indulge in is their
Devonshire teas in which the fluffy scones always come fresh out of the oven when I visit for morning tea.
To me, Culley’s isn’t just a café. It is a place of tradition, I’ve been going there for as long as I can remember and because of this, it brings childhood nostalgia as I reminisce about happy memories.
I apologise for my absence on my blog. I felt like writing a short piece about one of my favourite cafes, as I had many morning teas there on the holidays. I will miss going there every Saturday, I have art classes in the morning now.
1. I am a very shy person, unless I am with my closest friends.
2. I am obssessed with baking. My forte is cupcakes, but right now I'm attempting perfecting the art of the macaron.
3. I enjoy painting, and it was only just in the last year that I fell in love with watercolours. I think they are so magical the way the colours blend, making them dreamy and so beautiful.
4. I'm a perfectionist, which is quite unfortunate sometimes.
6. The idea of travelling out to sea has always fascinated and frightened me
7. I'm a lost soul, remeniscer and dreamer
I tag these three lovely blogs:
P.S I finished my lace top and skirt. I'd love to show you all some photos soon