Been tumbling down rabbit holes, exploring secret gardens and creating winter wish lists. Finally on holidays and I have quite a list of things I would like to do.
- Sew a velvet dress
- Bake lots and lots
- Do watercolour paintings, sketch and draw
- Go 'ball' dress shopping
- Create lots of crafty things
- See Harry Potter
and Mozarts Sister
- Go on picnics in the hills
- Write a short story for english based on a poem by a romantic
- Read (currently Lolita, next will be I Capture the Castle)
I've discovered a new artist i like, Mindy Gledhill, and this song I am especially fond of. It never fails to lift my spirits.
See you soon, hopefully styling a velvet dress x
P.S I've become quite keen on the idea of writing and gaining pen pals, if you'd like to exchange mail, click on the letters link on my sidebar :)