- Drink different varieties of teas. I've always avoided green tea and anything other than English breakfast with milk. Knowing the benefits of tea, I'd like to broaden my 'palette' for the beverage.
- Take more photos. There really is no excuse now for no photo taking, what with my new camera!
- Get to know more people.
- Be more organised. I got this adorable little planner at The Broken Doll shop in Fremantle. It should help me achieve this goal
- Do well at school. Im going to be in year eleven next year! So daunting, but I am determined to do very well
- Bake my way through Eat me! I have already baked some goodies from the cookbook, so, so addictive
- Take time to paint. I am changing my art course for this year to economics. I enjoy art as a hobby, but dont think I would make a career out of it unfortunately. Despite this, I dont ever want to stop painting and I want to make time for it .
xx Carina *whispering* Happy New Year my little butterflies